When you have knee pain, it’s difficult to enjoy the attractions in Jersey City.
Walking is difficult, climbing stairs is nearly impossible, and just standing for a prolonged period of time can bring about the pain.
Here are some tips to manage your knee pain:
1. Do some quad sets.. In a lying down or long sitting position, push your knee down and hold it for 5-10 secs. do it 10 times
2. Pump your ankles while sitting down genericforgreece.com. you may just need some blood flow going
3. Long arc quads – in a seated position, lift your lower leg up, hold it of 5 secs and do it 10 times
Once your knee is better here are some sites I recommend:
1. Liberty state park https://local.yahoo.com/info-10756798-liberty-state-park-jersey-city
2. Lincoln Park http://www.lincolnpark.org/
3. My favorite restaurant! Ani Ramen https://www.aniramen.com/
If you want to fix your knee quickly and avoid medication and surgery, call us or a free screening at 877-576-4681