When you have knee pain, it’s difficult to enjoy the attractions in Jersey City.
Walking is difficult, climbing stairs is nearly impossible, and just standing for a prolonged period of time can bring about the pain.
Here are some tips to manage your knee pain:
- Do some quad sets.. In a lying down or long sitting position, push your knee down and hold it for 5-10 secs. do it 10 times
- Pump your ankles while sitting down. you may just need some blood flow going
- Long arc quads – in a seated position, lift your lower leg up, hold it of 5 secs and do it 10 times
Once your knee is better here are some sites I recommend:
- Liberty state park https://local.yahoo.com/info-10756798-liberty-state-park-jersey-city?stx=liberty%20state%20park&csz=Jersey%20City,%20NJ&fr=lsrp&tmpl=LOCUISHR:B5999
- Lincoln Park http://www.lincolnpark.org/
- my favorite restaurant! Ani Ramen https://www.aniramen.com/
If you want to fix your knee quickly and avoid medication and surgery, call us or a free screening at877-576-4681